Man rushed to hospital following two-car collision
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital following a collision near Sutton last night (Thursday).
The incident occurred in Chain Causeway, between Sutton and Earith, and involved two cars, which both left the road and ended in a ditch, at about 8.30pm.
A spokesman for East of England Ambulance Service said: “An ambulance crew, paramedic in a rapid response vehicle, and a response car from Magpas attended.
“They treated a man in his 60s who had an injured leg. He was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital for further treatment.”
Firefighters from Sutton and Manea were also called and helped cut the man free of his car.
You may also want to watch:
The man’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'