Man, 19, in serious condition after stabbing outside Cambridge pub
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man was sent to hospital with serious injuries after a stabbing in Cambridge.
Police were called to reports of violence outside a pub on Devonshire Road at about 11.20pm on Monday, February 24.
The man was stabbed in the abdomen and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
Two men aged 20 and a woman, 19, have been arrested in connection with the incident.
DC Paul Evans said: "We are keen to speak to anybody who was in the area at the time and may have seen something suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
"I am encouraging anybody who thinks they may information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, to come forward as a matter of urgency."
The men have been bailed until March 26 and the woman has been bailed until March 23.
Anyone with any information should report online via https://www.cambs.police.uk/report/ or call police on 101, quoting 35/14086/20.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody