Man in serious condition after getting arm trapped in machinery
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance was called after a man got his arm stuck in machinery on an industrial estate.
The incident took place at about 4pm yesterday (Thursday) in Fordham Road, between Snailwell and Newmarket.
The man, in his 40s, suffered serious injuries and had to be sedated by paramedics.
The Magpas air ambulance was called to the scene along with East of England Ambulance paramedics.
A spokesman for Magpas said: “The Helimedix team sedated the patient, providing him with specialist care. The patient was then taken by the Helimedix team to Addenbrooke’s Hospital via land ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
“On arrival at the hospital, his condition was serious but stable.”
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache