Man hospitalised with serious injuries after two-vehicle collision on A1123 from Soham to Wicken
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a two-vehicle collision on the A1123 from Soham to Wicken last night.
Police, who were called to the incident at just before 4.30pm, closed the road for around two hours.
“A Renault Megane and a Mercedes van collided,” said a police spokesman.
“The van ended up off the road and the car in the carriageway.
“The male driver of the car went to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“The road was cleared and re-opened by 6.40pm.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder