Man, 90, dies 10 days after collision
- Credit: Archant
A 90-year-old man has died 10 days after a collision.
John Fenton, of The Dell, Royston, was travelling as a passenger in a Toyota Rav 4 when it was involved in a collision with a Toyota Auris on Cambridge Road, Melbourn at about 11.50am on February 6.
Mr Fenton was taken to hospital, along with the driver of the Rav 4, but died ten days later on Sunday (February 16). The driver has since been released from hospital.
The driver and passenger in the Auris were also taken to hospital, but have since been discharged.
Anyone who witnessed the collision, or who saw either of the cars driving beforehand, is asked to call police on 101, quoting ref: 161 of February 6.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 6 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College