Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- Credit: Cambs Police
A motorist in his 60s has died following a crash on the A1123 in Cambridgeshire.
It happened yesterday (Tuesday) and the man who died was driving a white Ford Ranger.
He was involved in a crash with a grey Citroen DS3 at 3.45pm near Bluntisham.
The driver of the Ford, from Earith, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Citroen, a man in his 20s from Downham Market, remained at the scene and was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should can call101 quoting incident 334 of June 15.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 6 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs