Man from Fordham dies following crash with digger in West Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
A man from Fordham has died following a crash between a car and a parked digger in West Suffolk.
Stephen Hogg, 40, was involved in the accident on the Mildenhall Road near Worlington at 6.40pm on Sunday November 18.
The incident saw a white Toyota Hilix, travelling towards Mildenhall, collide with a parked digger.
The unattended, stationary digger was on one side of the road which was closed off for roadworks and controlled by temporary traffic lights.
Mr Hogg was treated at the scene and then taken to Addenbrooke Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
He died three days later.
Any witnesses to this incident, or anyone who may have seen a white Toyota Hilux in the area around the time of the crash is asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101, quoting reference CAD 340 of November 18.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'