Man Dead After Colliding With Telegraph Pole In Stretham
A 57-YEAR-OLD man died in Streham on Monday after his tipper collided with a telegraph pole. Jeremy Williamson-Brown was driving a white LDV tipper van along the A1123 Newmarket Road at 6.18pm when he collided with the pole, suffering fatal injuries
A 57-YEAR-OLD man was killed in Streham on Monday after his tipper collided with a telegraph pole.
Jeremy Williamson-Brown was driving a white LDV tipper van along the A1123 Newmarket Road at 6.18pm when he collided with the pole, suffering fatal injuries.
Police have so far been unable to locate Mr Williamson-Brown's home address.
Investigating officer Pc Dave Paul, said: "We would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed this incident.
You may also want to watch:
"Any information, no matter how small, could prove vital to our investigation." Anyone with information should contact the road policing unit on 0345 4564564.
- 1 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of assault
- 9 Residents reminisce as they dance, drink and get tattoos
- 10 Watch as police smash their way into suspected drug dealer’s flat