Man Dead After Colliding With Telegraph Pole In Stretham
A 57-YEAR-OLD man died in Streham on Monday after his tipper collided with a telegraph pole. Jeremy Williamson-Brown was driving a white LDV tipper van along the A1123 Newmarket Road at 6.18pm when he collided with the pole, suffering fatal injuries
A 57-YEAR-OLD man was killed in Streham on Monday after his tipper collided with a telegraph pole.
Jeremy Williamson-Brown was driving a white LDV tipper van along the A1123 Newmarket Road at 6.18pm when he collided with the pole, suffering fatal injuries.
Police have so far been unable to locate Mr Williamson-Brown's home address.
Investigating officer Pc Dave Paul, said: "We would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed this incident.
You may also want to watch:
"Any information, no matter how small, could prove vital to our investigation." Anyone with information should contact the road policing unit on 0345 4564564.
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini