Man Dead After Colliding With Telegraph Pole In Stretham
A 57-YEAR-OLD man died in Streham on Monday after his tipper collided with a telegraph pole. Jeremy Williamson-Brown was driving a white LDV tipper van along the A1123 Newmarket Road at 6.18pm when he collided with the pole, suffering fatal injuries
A 57-YEAR-OLD man was killed in Streham on Monday after his tipper collided with a telegraph pole.
Jeremy Williamson-Brown was driving a white LDV tipper van along the A1123 Newmarket Road at 6.18pm when he collided with the pole, suffering fatal injuries.
Police have so far been unable to locate Mr Williamson-Brown's home address.
Investigating officer Pc Dave Paul, said: "We would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed this incident.
"Any information, no matter how small, could prove vital to our investigation." Anyone with information should contact the road policing unit on 0345 4564564.
- 1 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 4 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 5 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 6 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 7 Ely Rotary Club back with annual Christmas collection
- 8 GP practices mark ‘momentous milestone’ in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- 9 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 10 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?