Man charged following death of three-year-old in crash
A 30-year-old man has been charged following a road crash in which a three-year-old boy died.
A 30-year-old man has been charged following a crash in which a three-year-old boy died.
Ahmed Aldubaili, 30, of Centre Drive, Newmarket, has been charged with causing death by dangerous driving and causing death while driving a vehicle without insurance.
The 30-year-old was bailed to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (Dec 23)
The crash, on October 23, involved two vehicles on the B1063 Newmarket Road in Ashley.
You may also want to watch:
Three-year-old Henry Blacklock suffered fatal injuries.
- 1 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 2 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of assault
- 4 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 5 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 6 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Here’s what the post-lockdown pub experience will look like
- 9 Woman transforms lockdown 'art retreat' into her own business
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list