Man charged following death of three-year-old in crash
A 30-year-old man has been charged following a road crash in which a three-year-old boy died.
A 30-year-old man has been charged following a crash in which a three-year-old boy died.
Ahmed Aldubaili, 30, of Centre Drive, Newmarket, has been charged with causing death by dangerous driving and causing death while driving a vehicle without insurance.
The 30-year-old was bailed to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (Dec 23)
The crash, on October 23, involved two vehicles on the B1063 Newmarket Road in Ashley.
You may also want to watch:
Three-year-old Henry Blacklock suffered fatal injuries.
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 3 'Support this local attraction,’ MP urges on museum visit
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 9 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 10 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire