Man charged following death of three-year-old in crash
A 30-year-old man has been charged following a road crash in which a three-year-old boy died.
A 30-year-old man has been charged following a crash in which a three-year-old boy died.
Ahmed Aldubaili, 30, of Centre Drive, Newmarket, has been charged with causing death by dangerous driving and causing death while driving a vehicle without insurance.
The 30-year-old was bailed to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (Dec 23)
The crash, on October 23, involved two vehicles on the B1063 Newmarket Road in Ashley.
Three-year-old Henry Blacklock suffered fatal injuries.
- 1 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 4 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 5 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 6 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 7 Ely Rotary Club back with annual Christmas collection
- 8 GP practices mark ‘momentous milestone’ in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- 9 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 10 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?