Man charged following death of three-year-old in crash
A 30-year-old man has been charged following a road crash in which a three-year-old boy died.
A 30-year-old man has been charged following a crash in which a three-year-old boy died.
Ahmed Aldubaili, 30, of Centre Drive, Newmarket, has been charged with causing death by dangerous driving and causing death while driving a vehicle without insurance.
The 30-year-old was bailed to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (Dec 23)
The crash, on October 23, involved two vehicles on the B1063 Newmarket Road in Ashley.
You may also want to watch:
Three-year-old Henry Blacklock suffered fatal injuries.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 5 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 6 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam