Man Airlifted To Hospital After Crash in Haddenham
THIS dramatic photo shows the rescue bid by emergency services to free a man trapped in his car after an accident on Saturday.The single vehicle accident was at Hill Road, Causeway, Haddenham and a man in his 20s became trapped in his vehicle after t
THIS dramatic photo shows the rescue bid by emergency services to free a man trapped in his car after an accident on Saturday.
The single vehicle accident was at Hill Road, Causeway, Haddenham and a man in his 20s became trapped in his vehicle after the car rolled into ditch.
He was cut from his car by the fire and rescue service.
Magpas Emergency Medical Team was deployed to offer advanced medical assistance and were taken to scene by the East Anglian Air Ambulance from their base at RAF Wyton.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency Medical Team members attending were Dr Peter Holden and critical care paramedic Simon Standen and pilot Chris Sheriff from EAAA.
The patient had sustained head, chest and back injury. The Magpas Emergency Medical Team provided pain relief, splinted the patient pelvis and reduced the patients shoulder.
- 1 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 2 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 5 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 6 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 7 McDonald’s helps litter pickers in mission to clean up county
- 8 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 9 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 10 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
He was then escorted by Dr Peter Holden and critical care paramedic Simon Standen to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge by land ambulance, where the condition of patient was described as serious but not life threatening.