Man Admitted Disorderly Behaviour After His Girlfriend Was Caught Shoplifting
CHRISTOPHER Baldwin was aggressive towards Tesco staff who detained his shoplifter girlfriend in the supermarket car park. He told them to let go of Katie Griffiths, then squared up to one member of staff, threatening to knock their block off. And just
CHRISTOPHER Baldwin was aggressive towards Tesco staff who detained his shoplifter girlfriend in the supermarket car park.
He told them to let go of Katie Griffiths, then squared up to one member of staff, threatening to "knock their block off."
And just four days earlier, Baldwin had been disorderly in an Ely street, when he and his girlfriend had a row, Ely magistrates were told.
Baldwin, 30, of York Road, Sutton, admitted being disorderly on June 19, and using threatening behaviour in the Tesco car park at Ely on June 23.
You may also want to watch:
He was given a six-month supervision order, and fined £50 with £50 costs and a £15 surcharge.
Griffiths, 23, of Churchill Court, Little Downham, admitted stealing £15.51 worth of groceries from Tesco, and her case was adjourned for seven days.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 9 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
Mitigating, Michael Judkins said Griffiths had been surrounded by Tesco employees, and Baldwin "was not happy about the way one member of staff dealt with her.