Made in Dagenham hits Soham before heading to Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- Credit: Archant
Viva’s third show of the year, Made In Dagenham, is coming to Soham before a stint at Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
Kerry Hibbert, who has been with the theatre group for 16 years, will play Rita – having recently completed a run as Rita in Educating Rita.
With a cast of 30, the show will be performed at The Brook in Soham from July 27 to 30.
Based on the 2010 BAFTA nominated film, this rowdy, stirring, thoroughly British, comedy musical centres around the true-life events of the ford sewing machinists strike of 1968, say the group.
Made in Dagenham will then head to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe on August 7 for six performances at Greenside Venues.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets call the Viva box office on 01353 722 228 or visit www.wegottickets.com
Made in Dagenham will be performing locally at the end of July before heading to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in August.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph