Macmillan specialists will be in Ely Market Square next month to raise awareness of breast cancer
- Credit: Archant
A charity will be raising awareness of breast cancer in Ely Market Place on Monday, October 5.
As part of MacMillan’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Macmillan mobile service is stopping off at Ely Market Place between 10am-4pm. No appointment is necessary.
Specialists will be on board to offer advice and support to anyone with a concern or a question relating to any aspect of cancer and its treatment.
Helen Mitchell, Macmillan information and support specialist, said: “The mobile team are here to help with any questions you may have about any type of cancer, whether it’s about you, a relative or friend.
“Come on board the bus and talk to us or call Macmillan. We can also help signpost you to local services who will be able to provide you with ongoing support.”
You may also want to watch:
If you cannot visit the unit when it comes to Ely but have questions about cancer, or want to find out more about signs and symptoms of breast cancer visit www.macmillan.org.uk or call Macmillan free on 0808 808 00 00.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation