Sweet treats for fundraising morning at Ely nursery
- Credit: Archant
Cakes, face painting and games formed part of a Macmillan fundraising event at an Ely nursery.
Coffee mornings were held at three Clarence House Day Nurseries in the county on September 27.
Children baked their own cakes, had their faces painted and were very excited to bring their parents along to take part in special Macmillan themed activities. Clarence House in Ely raised £211.01 from parents who attended on the day.
Gemma Evans, customer relations coordinator, said: "The effort and preparation that went into their mornings was amazing and a real success according to parents who attended and enjoyed themselves alongside their children.
"We are very proud of all of the staff namely Jemma Austin, Andrea Johnson and Sophie Nagy-Baker and their teams who went above and beyond showing enthusiasm as they always do everyday."
You may also want to watch:
Donation boxes are still available at the nursery for anyone who would still like to add a donation.
- 1 Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- 2 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'
- 3 Council leader under fire for 'culture of bullying' in wake of farmgate scandal
- 4 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 5 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 6 Golf club urges locals and dog walkers to ‘respect our private land’
- 7 Letter: Four new members join 'splash pad headquarters'
- 8 Ziggy is missing from Ely - your help is needed
- 9 Career mentor's 100k charity run aims to raise £1,000
- 10 Traffic, noise and anti-social behaviour among objections to new youth centre