Lucy Frazer MP crowns winner of her annual Christmas card design competition
- Credit: Archant
Lucy Frazer MP crowns Year 2 pupil, Sienna as the winner of her annual Christmas card competition.
The Fordham Church of England Primary School pupil said to have won because of her ‘imaginative’ and ‘colourful’ design of a robin on a branch against a colourful landscape dotted with snow.
Lucy said: “It’s such an original design, every time I look at it, it makes me smile and I hope it will have the same effect on those receiving it in the post.
This is the third year Lucy has the competition open to primary school pupils across South East Cambridgeshire – the production of this year’s card was sponsored by NCC Group, a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation.
Lucy also helped raise awareness of local charity the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices by including their logo and a few lines about the important work they do in every card.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy added: “I would like to congratulate the two runners up, Era from Ely St Mary’s Church of England Junior School and Lily Brandt from Cheveley Church of England Primary School.”
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation