Lottery of love
The Stock Shop in Ely is getting into the spirit of Valentine s Day by giving away champagne and chocolates to one lucky customer. Staff at the Buttermarket women s fashion store will enter everyone who buys an item into a Valentine s Day draw for the ro
The Stock Shop in Ely is getting into the spirit of Valentine's Day by giving away champagne and chocolates to one lucky customer.
Staff at the Buttermarket women's fashion store will enter everyone who buys an item into a Valentine's Day draw for the romantically-themed prize.
Area manager Heather Harvey said: "We ran the competition last year and it was very successful. We like to say thank you to our customers for their support."
INFO: The Stock Shop is open from Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm, and on Saturday from 9am-5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Above, Sandra Law and Lisette Cook are pictured with champagne and tickets for its Valentine's prize draw.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash