Lots of family fun as New Connexions Church in Ely holds its nativity
- Credit: Archant
New Connexions Church in Ely enjoyed being part of the Barns Voice event on December 6 singing carols with the community.
This week we held our nativity service with the chance for everyone to get involved through carols, some acting including an amazing chief angel and lead shepherd, making props, interactive action story and words retelling of the Christmas story as well as fact finding about some of the major characters.
To say there was an element of competition between the teams would be true to – we came together and had fun as a church family.
We’d love you to join our family each Sunday when we meet at 10.30am in The Theatre, St Mary’s Junior School, High Barns. All welcome – groups from little ones to teens.
Next week will be our carol service with readings following the story of the first Christmas. Don’t forget our short Christmas day worship at 10.30am. Bring your favourite Christmas present along too.
You may also want to watch:
Further details about the church can be found at www.newconnexionschurch.org.uk. Or email our Pastor: email@example.com.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry