Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- Credit: Supplied
A lorry driver was spotted travelling the wrong way around a Fenland roundabout.
A motorist travelling in the opposite direction had a shock when he was dazzled by the HGV’s headlights on the approach to the Bartlett's roundabout in Chatteris.
It happened last night (Tuesday) at around 10pm.
The passenger travelling with him managed to take a photograph of the lorry, which was travelling anti-clockwise around the roundabout.
The driver, who has asked to remain anonymous, said he tried explaining to the lorry driver he was on the wrong side of the road – but he didn’t seem to speak any English.
You may also want to watch:
“I just wanted to warn other road users to be on the lookout,” he said.
- 1 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 2 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 7 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 8 Open air theatre is back in Ely this weekend
- 9 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
- 10 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner