Lording it up at Sutton school fete - dress up as your favourite member of the Royal family
- Credit: Archant
A right royal day of fun is coming to a Sutton school when it holds its annual fund raising fete.
Featuring at the event is a flyover by a Lancaster bomber and an arena where there will be a host of dance and other performances.
Also there will be zorbs, bouncy castles, meerkats and members of fire crew and police.
There will also be face painting, the usual fun and games, a raffle, barbecue and vintage tea room.
The day has been arranged by Friends of Sutton School (FOSS) charity who have made sure there will be plenty of stalls with items for sale, refreshments, ice cream van.
The Lancaster fly over has been booked at 12:25pm.
Melissa Wolland, a Friends member, said the fete was a very popular event supported, not only by the children and parents linked but also by the wider community.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 3 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 4 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 5 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 6 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 7 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 8 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 9 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 10 Corporal lines up world record 135km paddleboard trek for 'gleaming' Bobby
“The school currently has 340 children on roll and is fund raising towards new play equipment which will be used by the children during break times.
“The charity also supports the school by contributing towards school trips, maintaining current outdoor play equipment and other help that is needed throughout the year.”
The school fete is on Saturday June 11 from noon until 3pm.