Live well with a health and happiness day at Ely
- Credit: Archant
Take tips to a healthier lifestyle with a well being day coming to Ely.
The event is open to individuals and businesses who want to be inspired to improve their lives.
The East Cambridgeshire Health and Wellbeing Partnership launches its flagship health and happiness day on Sunday September 25 between 11am to 3pm at Ely Country Park.
The event will focus on how people can live healthier and enable them to make better choices which will have a positive impact on their health.
Part of the park will be sectioned into zones for different exhibitors.
From free taster exercise classes provided by local sports groups, to alcohol free mocktails sold by local producers it is hoped a variety of stall holders will attend to make the day a success.
An organiser spokesman said: “The event offers a fantastic opportunity for people to access local sports groups, organisations and businesses to get useful tips and information that can inspire them to take the first step towards a better lifestyle in a number of areas including healthy diet, healthy lifestyle choices, exercise, relaxation and mental health.
- 1 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 2 Fire crews called to car fire on railway line
- 3 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 4 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 5 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 6 MP officially begins new era for major UK supplier
- 7 Hunt is on for arsonists after 5am car fire
- 8 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 9 Councillor quits as voters get set for two Ely by-elections
- 10 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
People will also be able to access NHS services that can support them to achieve these lifestyle changes, such as programmes that support people to lose weight, stop smoking or cut down on alcohol.
For enquiries email email@example.com or call 01353 665555 and speak to a member of the health and happiness day team.