Live well with a health and happiness day at Ely
- Credit: Archant
Take tips to a healthier lifestyle with a well being day coming to Ely.
The event is open to individuals and businesses who want to be inspired to improve their lives.
The East Cambridgeshire Health and Wellbeing Partnership launches its flagship health and happiness day on Sunday September 25 between 11am to 3pm at Ely Country Park.
The event will focus on how people can live healthier and enable them to make better choices which will have a positive impact on their health.
Part of the park will be sectioned into zones for different exhibitors.
You may also want to watch:
From free taster exercise classes provided by local sports groups, to alcohol free mocktails sold by local producers it is hoped a variety of stall holders will attend to make the day a success.
An organiser spokesman said: “The event offers a fantastic opportunity for people to access local sports groups, organisations and businesses to get useful tips and information that can inspire them to take the first step towards a better lifestyle in a number of areas including healthy diet, healthy lifestyle choices, exercise, relaxation and mental health.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
People will also be able to access NHS services that can support them to achieve these lifestyle changes, such as programmes that support people to lose weight, stop smoking or cut down on alcohol.
For enquiries email email@example.com or call 01353 665555 and speak to a member of the health and happiness day team.