Ask your coronavirus crisis questions to Lucy Frazer MP on live video interview tonight
- Credit: Archant
MP Lucy Frazer will be taking coronavirus crisis questions tonight during a live video interview and here’s how you can join in.
You can join the conversation using video call software Zoom or using your telephone to dial into the interview which takes place from 6pm this evening (April 14).
The Q&A session by the Ely Cathedral Business Group (ECBG) is to provide information and support to all businesses, big and small, relating to COVID-19 issues.
A spokesman said: “The call will feature experience sharing from a number of local businesses, followed by a live interview and Q&A from our local MP Lucy Frazer.
“We very much appreciate Lucy Frazer taking the time to join us. She will discuss the situation and also update us on the various government support schemes.
“Everyone is welcome, there is no need to have any prior association with ECBG and no requirement to register in advance.
“Although there will be an opportunity to ask your questions of Lucy Frazer directly during the meeting, if you do wish to submit one in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- 1 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 2 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 3 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 4 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
- 5 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 6 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 7 Stress, anxiety, mental health and depression prompt rise in days off
- 8 Woman dies following crash on A1303
- 9 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 10 Three officers commended for 2021 Boat Race policing
How to join the Q&A:
There is no need to download or register for the Zoom service in advance. Just click on the below link a few minutes before the start time and you will be joined to the meeting.
You can join from any device; smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
To join, click: us02web.zoom.us/j/7560085944
The best way to participate is via Zoom, but if for whatever reason you prefer to connect by telephone, the following dial in details are also available as an alternative.
Dial: 0131 460 1196
Meeting ID: 756 008 5944
To get the latest coronavirus news from Cambridgeshire and Fenland, join our Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/CambridgeshireCoronavirusNews
Have you been affected by the wide-spread COVID-19 outbreak? Tell us your story, email: email@example.com