Littleport students of 1950 are being brought back together in school reunion
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at Littleport Community Primary School are hosting a coffee morning on Friday December 1 to celebrate 60 years of schooling on the grounds.
The school is built on the grounds of a former secondary school, Martin School.
Littleport Community Primary is inviting Martin School pupils from the 1950s to celebrate the occasion.
The event will take place in the school hall from 9.30am to 10.30am and will include an opening performance before refreshments are served.
A spokesman said: “We would like former pupils to share and compare school experiences with our current pupils.
You may also want to watch:
“We would also love to share some of the work all year groups have been completing in school with the former students.
“Our pupils have made family trees; researched into their family history; compared school life then and now; and done some 1950s dancing.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 8 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
For more information, contact the school office on 01353 860235 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org