Littleport student Hannah receives first class award for work experience placement with Emerald Frog Marketing
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport student has achieved a first class award as part of her university degree work placement with Emerald Frog Marketing.
Hannah Robbins took on a work experience placement at the company in preparation for working life after graduation.
Now working part-time with the company to help fund her studies, Hannah had to identify, negotiate and carry-out a work placement of 60 hours over ten weeks.
She then had to present a personal portfolio and essay to Anglia Ruskin University about her experience and the skills she developed during the placement.
She said: “It was a fantastic opportunity and provided me training and support. I’m very pleased with the result.”
You may also want to watch:
Assessors at Anglia Ruskin said: “This is a very well-written and well-organised portfolio. It shows Hannah’s commitment and professionalism, and gives a very good glimpse of the kind of work she did during the placement.”
Jo Evans, director at Emerald Frog Marketing, said: “Hannah was involved in a variety of projects including website management and blogging, carrying out competitor analyses and market research, and internet marketing.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
“This gave her a very in-depth experience of the different types of work covered by a busy PR and marketing agency.”