Littleport Slimming World consultant awarded gold status for helping more than 100 people lose weight
- Credit: Archant
A slimming World consultant from Littleport has struck gold for helping more than 100 people to lose weight.
Sharon Heaps has been awarded ‘Gold’ status by the national slimming club because of her success in supporting slimmers to reach their ideal weight.
The accolade is given to consultants who consistently have 100 or more members in their group over several months.
Sharon said: “I’m passionate about helping people to transform their lives by losing weight and seeing them succeed is reward enough, but being given this recognition for the whole group is the icing on the cake.”
Her Littleport group has 135 members – and together they have lost a total of 316st in the last year.
You may also want to watch:
To join the Littleport group, which meets Tuesdays at 6pm and 7.30pm at the leisure centre, either pop along or call 01353 861499.
Sharon also runs a 9.30am group Tuesdays at the leisure centre and a group at Swaffham Prior Village Hall Thursdays at 5.30pm and 7pm.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment