Littleport Slimming World consultant awarded gold status for helping more than 100 people lose weight
- Credit: Archant
A slimming World consultant from Littleport has struck gold for helping more than 100 people to lose weight.
Sharon Heaps has been awarded ‘Gold’ status by the national slimming club because of her success in supporting slimmers to reach their ideal weight.
The accolade is given to consultants who consistently have 100 or more members in their group over several months.
Sharon said: “I’m passionate about helping people to transform their lives by losing weight and seeing them succeed is reward enough, but being given this recognition for the whole group is the icing on the cake.”
Her Littleport group has 135 members – and together they have lost a total of 316st in the last year.
To join the Littleport group, which meets Tuesdays at 6pm and 7.30pm at the leisure centre, either pop along or call 01353 861499.
Sharon also runs a 9.30am group Tuesdays at the leisure centre and a group at Swaffham Prior Village Hall Thursdays at 5.30pm and 7pm.
- 1 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’