PLANS are well underway for this summer s Littleport Show with villagers organising a number of events before the big day to raise funds. The next event will be on Friday, June 29 when the village stages its version of the hit TV show Deal or No Deal. Lit
PLANS are well underway for this summer's Littleport Show with villagers organising a number of events before the big day to raise funds.
The next event will be on Friday, June 29 when the village stages its version of the hit TV show Deal or No Deal.
Littleport's version will be called To Deal Or Not To Deal and it will be the final event before the show.
Run on similar lines to previous years, the Littleport Show on July 21 will include events in the main arena and side shows and market stalls.
You may also want to watch:
An evening event featuring local bands and tribute performers will take place on July 28.
All cash raised from the show will be distributed to local charities.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress