Littleport’s You Are Not Alone club celebrates first anniversary with Christmas party
The You Are Not Alone (YANA) club in Littleport celebrated its first birthday in festive style last weekend.
The club hosted a Christmas party for members of the community and dozens of residents enjoyed tea, presents and a performance from the Littleport Community Choir.
One visitor said: “Thank you for giving such a warm welcome to my family and I.
“The organisation with all of the food, drinks, children’s tables and prizes for everyone, was amazing.
“The Littleport Choir were really lovely to listen to and we all had fun.”
You may also want to watch:
YANA is held at Littleport Village Hall on the first Sunday afternoon of every month, but the first meeting of 2017 will take place on Saturday January 8.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry