Can you help? Littleport Rainbows need a new leader
- Credit: Archant
The Littleport Rainbows are looking for a new leader.
The group – the youngest in Girl Guiding – meet every week but their two leaders, who have been running the group for over 25 years, are both retiring next year.
A spokesman said: “Rainbows has been running successfully in our area for nearly 20 years and is now a very popular club for young girls.
“Each week they enjoy doing fun activities and going on outings and also working towards challenge badges.
“The Littleport unit is now looking for new leaders, so if you enjoy volunteering then come and join this fun organisation.”
You may also want to watch:
• For more information, contact Val on 01353 861102 or visit www.girlguiding.org.uk.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines