Littleport photographer’s 30 breeds in 30 days challenge raises £500 for Animal Health Trust
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport photographer raised £500 for the Animal Health Trust thanks to her 30 breeds in 30 days challenge.
Nia Corbett, of Nia and James’ Captured Moments, offered natural and outdoor photo shoots, priced at £10 each, to boost funds for the charity.
“My dog has been receiving treatment from AHT, so I thought I would help raise money for them,” she said before starting the challenge.
Nia’s black labrador Wilson, two, was diagnosed with elbow dysplasia in July 2015 and has been undergoing hydrotherapy and physiotherapy since.
“I feel I’m giving something back to them and helping out.”
You may also want to watch:
After completing the challenge she said it had been a “huge success.
“We had so many applications and would like to thank everyone for getting involved.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
“As you can see from our grid below, we ran well over the 30 breeds and still have a few photo shoots outstanding, which we sadly can’t include here. Thank you again.
“Together we have raised over £500 for this fantastic cause.”
For more information, search Nia & James’ Captured Moments on Facebook, call 07968 981764 or visit www.capmoments.photography