Littleport motorcycle group 363 MCC give Santa a run for his money as gifts fly in ahead of annual toy run in aid of Addendbrooke’s children’s wards
- Credit: Archant
With a shop window full to the brim with donated gifts, Almost Angels Tattoo Family in Ely is preparing to put smiles on a lot of children’s faces this Christmas.
Steve Tucker runs the studio and is part of 363 MCC – ‘a local group of guys and girls with interests in all the good things; motorcycles, music and good times’.
The group will be pulling on their Santa outfits and filling their sacks this Sunday as they deliver presents in aid of Addenbrooke’s Hospital children’s wards.
“The response has been incredible,” Steve said. “We’ve got everything from socks and hair clips to cuddly toys and games.”
From 10am this Sunday the Bikers Christmas Toy Run, which has “grown and grown over the years,” will see 17 members of the Littleport-based 363 MCC group get on their bikes to take gifts to children in the hospital.
“We’ve only been collecting since the weekend and the window is already filled up,” he added.
“A four-year-old lad called Baxter even came in and donated one of his own Christmas presents, that’s what moved me most.”
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 3 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 4 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 5 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 8 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 9 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 10 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
For more information about the Bikers Christmas Toy Run, visit www.facebook.com/camtoyrun