Littleport man had 17,000 sickening images
A LITTLEPORT man was found in possession of more than 17,000 sickening images of child porn during an operation by the FBI. Mark Pauley, 41, of Friars Way, admitted 15 charges of making indecent pictures when he appeared before Ely magistrates. The court
A LITTLEPORT man was found in possession of more than 17,000 sickening images of child porn during an operation by the FBI.
Mark Pauley, 41, of Friars Way, admitted 15 charges of making indecent pictures when he appeared before Ely magistrates.
The court heard that five of the images on Pauley's computer had the highest severity rating of level five, showing children involved in extreme sexual practices, including a five minute video of four children being violently abused.
Pauley also admitted a charge of possessing the 15 indecent images, and an allegation of voyeurism, involving the filming of people in a state of semi nakedness through a window.
You may also want to watch:
Prosecutor Matthew Bradbury told the court that the Pauley was arrested as part of the FBI's Operation Predator, investigating child pornography.
Pauley was warned he was facing jail, and was committed for sentence at Cambridge Crown Court. A sex offender's registration order was made.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor