Display of ‘All Things Bright and Beautiful’ at Littleport & District Flower Club
- Credit: Archant
‘All Things Bright and Beautiful’ was the theme of Littleport & District Flower Club’s latest meeting.
Area demonstrator David Wright started the club’s new programme and membership year off with a demonstration of six arrangements based around the theme.
“The theme has been a great favourite of the club over many years,” said member Pam Hayes.
“David’s artistry with flowers and his entertaining patter made for a good start to the year.”
Karen Dalton gave the vote of thanks on behalf of the club, thanking David for an entertaining evening.
Carol Weyman, club chairman, reminded everyone that the April meeting would be a week early due to Good Friday falling on the club’s normal meeting day.
Therefore it will be held on Friday April 12th at 7pm for a 7.30pm start at Littleport Village Hall.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 3 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 4 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 5 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 6 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 7 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 10 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
For more information contact Sue Constable, club secretary, on 01353 861012 or Carol Weyman on 01353 360289.