Display of ‘All Things Bright and Beautiful’ at Littleport & District Flower Club
- Credit: Archant
‘All Things Bright and Beautiful’ was the theme of Littleport & District Flower Club’s latest meeting.
Area demonstrator David Wright started the club’s new programme and membership year off with a demonstration of six arrangements based around the theme.
“The theme has been a great favourite of the club over many years,” said member Pam Hayes.
“David’s artistry with flowers and his entertaining patter made for a good start to the year.”
Karen Dalton gave the vote of thanks on behalf of the club, thanking David for an entertaining evening.
You may also want to watch:
Carol Weyman, club chairman, reminded everyone that the April meeting would be a week early due to Good Friday falling on the club’s normal meeting day.
Therefore it will be held on Friday April 12th at 7pm for a 7.30pm start at Littleport Village Hall.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
For more information contact Sue Constable, club secretary, on 01353 861012 or Carol Weyman on 01353 360289.