Littleport accountancy firm strengthens its team with new recruits
- Credit: Archant
Accountancy firm Red Shoes Accounting from Littleport has strengthened its team by welcoming two new recruits.
Charlotte Watkinson has joined as a trainee accountant, while Lisa Parrin will become a part-time administrator having worked in the Civil Service for nearly 33 years.
There is also a promotion for Laura Barrow, who will work as office manager responsible for ensuring swift procedures as well as looking after HR, health and safety and administration.
Victoria Cooper, proprietor at Red Shoes Accounting said: 'We are delighted to welcome Charlotte and Lisa to the Red Shoes Accounting team and recognise the valuable contribution Laura makes to the business.
'We continue to support the team with their training and nurture the exceptional talent within our business.'
You may also want to watch:
Red Shoes Accounting provides small and medium-sized businesses with services including management accounting, financial planning, bookkeeping, payroll, VAT and tax returns.
For more details on Red Shoes Accounting, visit https://www.redshoesaccounting.co.uk or call 01353 865368.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut