New team member appointed at Littleport Red Shoes Accounting to help with ‘virtual finance’
- Credit: Archant
A new chartered accountant has been appointed to the team at Red Shoes Accounting in Littleport.
Stephanie Whelan has been recruited as the firm continues to expand.
Red Shoes Accounting provides small businesses across the local area with services including management accounting, corporation tax, bookkeeping, payroll, VAT and tax returns.
Stephanie’s role at Red Shoes Accounting will be to develop the Virtual Finance Office.
Victoria Cooper, owner at Red Shoes Accounting, said: “Stephanie has vast experience in accountancy of both corporate and personal clients - she will be a great asset to our team leading our Virtual Finance Office.”
Stephanie will help local businesses with their financial needs by using specialist accounting applications.
Services range from bookkeeping to production of monthly management accounts, working to cover accounting clerks up to financial controller.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 3 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 4 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 5 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 6 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 7 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 8 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 9 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 10 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
“I’m delighted to join the friendly and expert team at Red Shoes Accounting as they have such an excellent reputation in the area,” Stephanie said.
“Leading the Virtual Finance Office team means I’ll be working very closely with clients as an outsourced accounts department function - which is a great flexible solution for local businesses.”
For more details on Red Shoes Accounting visit www.redshoesaccounting.co.uk or call 01353 865368.