New team member appointed at Littleport Red Shoes Accounting to help with ‘virtual finance’
- Credit: Archant
A new chartered accountant has been appointed to the team at Red Shoes Accounting in Littleport.
Stephanie Whelan has been recruited as the firm continues to expand.
Red Shoes Accounting provides small businesses across the local area with services including management accounting, corporation tax, bookkeeping, payroll, VAT and tax returns.
Stephanie’s role at Red Shoes Accounting will be to develop the Virtual Finance Office.
Victoria Cooper, owner at Red Shoes Accounting, said: “Stephanie has vast experience in accountancy of both corporate and personal clients - she will be a great asset to our team leading our Virtual Finance Office.”
You may also want to watch:
Stephanie will help local businesses with their financial needs by using specialist accounting applications.
Services range from bookkeeping to production of monthly management accounts, working to cover accounting clerks up to financial controller.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 10 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
“I’m delighted to join the friendly and expert team at Red Shoes Accounting as they have such an excellent reputation in the area,” Stephanie said.
“Leading the Virtual Finance Office team means I’ll be working very closely with clients as an outsourced accounts department function - which is a great flexible solution for local businesses.”
For more details on Red Shoes Accounting visit www.redshoesaccounting.co.uk or call 01353 865368.