Littleport Driving Instructor Admits To Careless Driving
QUALIFIED driving instructor Krzysztof Sawadro has admitted driving carelessly on the day he collided with a tractor. Your driving fell spectacularly short of the standard required of a good driver on that occasion, he was told by presiding magistrate M
QUALIFIED driving instructor Krzysztof Sawadro has admitted driving carelessly on the day he collided with a tractor.
"Your driving fell spectacularly short of the standard required of a good driver on that occasion," he was told by presiding magistrate Mary Rone at Ely courthouse.
The court heard how Sawadro overtook a slow moving horsebox on the A1101 Mildenhall Road at Littleport on February 16, and then hit a tractor that was in front, and indicating to turn right.
"I have just finished a driving instructor's course," said 32-year-old Sawadro, of Elmside, Littleport. "I did not see the tractor's indicator, which was my fault."
You may also want to watch:
The court fined Sawadro �120, endorsed five points on his licence, and ordered him to pay �35 costs and a �15 surcharge.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash