Littleport Driving Instructor Admits To Careless Driving
QUALIFIED driving instructor Krzysztof Sawadro has admitted driving carelessly on the day he collided with a tractor. Your driving fell spectacularly short of the standard required of a good driver on that occasion, he was told by presiding magistrate M
QUALIFIED driving instructor Krzysztof Sawadro has admitted driving carelessly on the day he collided with a tractor.
"Your driving fell spectacularly short of the standard required of a good driver on that occasion," he was told by presiding magistrate Mary Rone at Ely courthouse.
The court heard how Sawadro overtook a slow moving horsebox on the A1101 Mildenhall Road at Littleport on February 16, and then hit a tractor that was in front, and indicating to turn right.
"I have just finished a driving instructor's course," said 32-year-old Sawadro, of Elmside, Littleport. "I did not see the tractor's indicator, which was my fault."
You may also want to watch:
The court fined Sawadro �120, endorsed five points on his licence, and ordered him to pay �35 costs and a �15 surcharge.
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 10 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers