Littleport Driving Instructor Admits To Careless Driving
QUALIFIED driving instructor Krzysztof Sawadro has admitted driving carelessly on the day he collided with a tractor. Your driving fell spectacularly short of the standard required of a good driver on that occasion, he was told by presiding magistrate M
QUALIFIED driving instructor Krzysztof Sawadro has admitted driving carelessly on the day he collided with a tractor.
"Your driving fell spectacularly short of the standard required of a good driver on that occasion," he was told by presiding magistrate Mary Rone at Ely courthouse.
The court heard how Sawadro overtook a slow moving horsebox on the A1101 Mildenhall Road at Littleport on February 16, and then hit a tractor that was in front, and indicating to turn right.
"I have just finished a driving instructor's course," said 32-year-old Sawadro, of Elmside, Littleport. "I did not see the tractor's indicator, which was my fault."
You may also want to watch:
The court fined Sawadro �120, endorsed five points on his licence, and ordered him to pay �35 costs and a �15 surcharge.
- 1 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 4 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 5 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 6 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 7 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 8 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 9 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 10 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club