Littleport company QNT Sport lends a helping hand to personal training students
- Credit: Archant
Budding personal trainers from Cambridge Regonal College have received a big sponsorship boost from a Littleport company.
Nutrition supplement manufacturers QNT Sport UK, based on the Faraday Business Park, has sponsored students on the college’s six month course with branded clothing and bags, and has helped them take the first steps in their career with business guidance and advice.
Account manager Sharon Wilson visited the college to hand over the new hoodies, shirts and bags and shared her expertise in nutrition with the students.
She said: “As a company we work a lot with trainers and athletes and it was a pleasure to sponsor the students and pass on some business experience.”
Dale Turner, head of Uniformed Public Services at CRC, said: “The support from QNT is invaluable and we are very grateful for their sponsorship and business advice.
You may also want to watch:
“Most of the students on the personal trainer course are interested in setting up their own business once they qualify and so we wanted to develop an extra entrepreneurial element to the programme
“All of the extra elements of the programme mean students will be in a position to launch a readymade business when they qualify as a personal trainer.”
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
- 10 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car