Help Cathy raise cash for Littleport charity Branching Out
- Credit: Archant
Littleport charity runner Cathy Gibb-de Swarte will be competing in her local 10k run this Sunday (July 29).
Regular charity runner Cathy will take on the challenge to help raise money for the second phase of the refurbishment of Branching Out’s workshop which will cost around £12,000.
Cathy, who is a regular local park runner and ran for Bliss and The Arthur Rank Hospice, said: “Branching Out do so much supporting adults with learning difficulties lead an active life, so it is my way of thanking them for all the work they do.”
She will be taking part in her fourth Littleport run and the event has already attracted 161 online entrants.
Runners will set off from Littleport Leisure at 10.45am on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The 1.5k Fun Run for children kicks off at 10am and everyone is welcome to come along.
Visit www.littleport10k.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021