Littleport accountancy firm chosen to lead national software campaign
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport based accountancy firm has been chosen to lead a digital software campaign for a global giant.
Red Shoes Accounting will be at the helm of the ‘More Than Software’ campaign for Thomson Reuters - to promote their digital software for accountants and tax practitioners across the UK.
The campaign centres around the launch of a report recently published by Thomson Reuters entitled the accountant of tomorrow, which surveyed 345 accountants across the UK.
The report showed that 96 per cent of mid and senior-level accountants surveyed feel advances in technology, particularly cloud computing, are likely to change their role as an accountant within the next ten years.
Victoria Cooper at Red Shoes Accounting was chosen with just three other owners of UK accountancy firms to front the campaign as a shining example of a small accountancy practice that offers real advisory value to business owners.
You may also want to watch:
The campaign will be featured across major national news media and finance publications.
Victoria, who established the Littleport-based practice in 2009, said: “I am absolutely delighted to be featured in the More Than Software campaign for digital and Thomson Reuters.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
“The campaign is fantastic recognition for Red Shoes Accounting and highlights the changing role that modern accountants are playing integrating into their clients’ team to offer added value, flexibility and competitively priced responsive and friendly services.”