Littleport accountancy firm chosen to lead national software campaign
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport based accountancy firm has been chosen to lead a digital software campaign for a global giant.
Red Shoes Accounting will be at the helm of the ‘More Than Software’ campaign for Thomson Reuters - to promote their digital software for accountants and tax practitioners across the UK.
The campaign centres around the launch of a report recently published by Thomson Reuters entitled the accountant of tomorrow, which surveyed 345 accountants across the UK.
The report showed that 96 per cent of mid and senior-level accountants surveyed feel advances in technology, particularly cloud computing, are likely to change their role as an accountant within the next ten years.
Victoria Cooper at Red Shoes Accounting was chosen with just three other owners of UK accountancy firms to front the campaign as a shining example of a small accountancy practice that offers real advisory value to business owners.
You may also want to watch:
The campaign will be featured across major national news media and finance publications.
Victoria, who established the Littleport-based practice in 2009, said: “I am absolutely delighted to be featured in the More Than Software campaign for digital and Thomson Reuters.
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 3 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 4 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 5 People power brings about changes to £800,000 roundabout scheme
- 6 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 7 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital
- 8 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 9 Retired GP's death 'avoidable' if cause of severe chest pain was 'more thoroughly investigated'
- 10 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
“The campaign is fantastic recognition for Red Shoes Accounting and highlights the changing role that modern accountants are playing integrating into their clients’ team to offer added value, flexibility and competitively priced responsive and friendly services.”