Littleport accountancy firm chosen to lead national software campaign
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport based accountancy firm has been chosen to lead a digital software campaign for a global giant.
Red Shoes Accounting will be at the helm of the ‘More Than Software’ campaign for Thomson Reuters - to promote their digital software for accountants and tax practitioners across the UK.
The campaign centres around the launch of a report recently published by Thomson Reuters entitled the accountant of tomorrow, which surveyed 345 accountants across the UK.
The report showed that 96 per cent of mid and senior-level accountants surveyed feel advances in technology, particularly cloud computing, are likely to change their role as an accountant within the next ten years.
Victoria Cooper at Red Shoes Accounting was chosen with just three other owners of UK accountancy firms to front the campaign as a shining example of a small accountancy practice that offers real advisory value to business owners.
The campaign will be featured across major national news media and finance publications.
Victoria, who established the Littleport-based practice in 2009, said: “I am absolutely delighted to be featured in the More Than Software campaign for digital and Thomson Reuters.
- 1 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 2 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 3 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
- 4 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 5 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 6 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 7 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 8 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree arrives at Ely Cathedral
- 9 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 10 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
“The campaign is fantastic recognition for Red Shoes Accounting and highlights the changing role that modern accountants are playing integrating into their clients’ team to offer added value, flexibility and competitively priced responsive and friendly services.”