Little Thetford Acorns Pre-School focuses on nature with forest school sessions and new logo
- Credit: Archant
Little Thetford Acorns Pre-School is now offering forest school sessions and has a new logo.
Zoe Corley, manager, said: “We have decided to focus more on working with and learning about nature.
“Our new logo is a representation of our garden’s native oak tree, which, according to myth, is ‘the most giving and loving tree’.
“This links in with the new Forest School sessions that started in January. Every Monday morning, a small group of children (aged three and over) leave pre-school to experience the fun of the forest in a local woodland in the centre of the village.
“Forest School sessions don’t stop in the woodland, though”, Zoe added.
You may also want to watch:
“We are lucky enough to have a spacious garden and sensory garden where the children can run, play, build dens, create woodland art, whittle sticks and learn about nature, so all our children can have access to it.”
Visit www.littlethetfordacorns.org.uk for more info about Little Acorns.
- 1 'I feel alive for the first time': Slimmer lost half his body weight in lockdown
- 2 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 6 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 7 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 8 Matt’s 46-day charity cycle from Burwell to Istanbul raises over £2,000
- 9 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze