Let’s light up our streets this Christmas
- Credit: Terry Harris
We know Christmas may look a little different this year, but we are asking readers to decorate their front windows, gardens and homes and send us the pictures.
At the end of a very unusual year and even with the lifting of some restrictions, the festive season is still going to look and feel different.
Many people across the district have already put their Christmas trees and lights up and we know that people want to celebrate as much as they can and spread some cheer.
So, we want to publish as many festive displays as possible and spread some Christmas joy through our towns and villages.
So whether you are hanging up a simple wreath, adorning your roof with Christmas lights or decking the paths and trees with boughs of holly, we’d like to see your pictures and feature as many as possible in the paper and online in the coming weeks.
Send your Christmas lights pictures and videos to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 4 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 5 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 6 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 7 GP practices mark ‘momentous milestone’ in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- 8 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 9 Ely Rotary Club back with annual Christmas collection
- 10 Magpas Air Ambulance doctor, Anne, shortlisted for national award