Let’s light up our streets this Christmas
- Credit: Terry Harris
We know Christmas may look a little different this year, but we are asking readers to decorate their front windows, gardens and homes and send us the pictures.
At the end of a very unusual year and even with the lifting of some restrictions, the festive season is still going to look and feel different.
Many people across the district have already put their Christmas trees and lights up and we know that people want to celebrate as much as they can and spread some cheer.
So, we want to publish as many festive displays as possible and spread some Christmas joy through our towns and villages.
So whether you are hanging up a simple wreath, adorning your roof with Christmas lights or decking the paths and trees with boughs of holly, we’d like to see your pictures and feature as many as possible in the paper and online in the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Send your Christmas lights pictures and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 1 Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- 2 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'
- 3 Council leader under fire for 'culture of bullying' in wake of farmgate scandal
- 4 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 5 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 6 Golf club urges locals and dog walkers to ‘respect our private land’
- 7 Letter: Four new members join 'splash pad headquarters'
- 8 Ziggy is missing from Ely - your help is needed
- 9 Career mentor's 100k charity run aims to raise £1,000
- 10 Traffic, noise and anti-social behaviour among objections to new youth centre