Let’s light up our streets this Christmas
- Credit: Terry Harris
We know Christmas may look a little different this year, but we are asking readers to decorate their front windows, gardens and homes and send us the pictures.
At the end of a very unusual year and even with the lifting of some restrictions, the festive season is still going to look and feel different.
Many people across the district have already put their Christmas trees and lights up and we know that people want to celebrate as much as they can and spread some cheer.
So, we want to publish as many festive displays as possible and spread some Christmas joy through our towns and villages.
So whether you are hanging up a simple wreath, adorning your roof with Christmas lights or decking the paths and trees with boughs of holly, we’d like to see your pictures and feature as many as possible in the paper and online in the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Send your Christmas lights pictures and videos to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops
- 8 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 9 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 10 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'