Let’s light up our streets this Christmas
- Credit: Terry Harris
We know Christmas may look a little different this year, but we are asking readers to decorate their front windows, gardens and homes and send us the pictures.
At the end of a very unusual year and even with the lifting of some restrictions, the festive season is still going to look and feel different.
Many people across the district have already put their Christmas trees and lights up and we know that people want to celebrate as much as they can and spread some cheer.
So, we want to publish as many festive displays as possible and spread some Christmas joy through our towns and villages.
So whether you are hanging up a simple wreath, adorning your roof with Christmas lights or decking the paths and trees with boughs of holly, we’d like to see your pictures and feature as many as possible in the paper and online in the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Send your Christmas lights pictures and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air