School shares photos of socially distanced classroom set up as it prepares to re-open
- Credit: Archant
Leverington Primary Academy has shared photos of its socially distanced classroom set up as the school prepares to re-open its doors to pupils on June 1.
Sharing the images on their Facebook page, they said: “It’s not the LPA we know and love...” but added that members of staff have been in school cleaning and organising furniture and resources “for what a socially distanced classroom might look like”.
Pupils at the school have also been making their own self-portraits, which have been put on display at the front gates.
A spokesman for the school said: “Thank you so much for the fantastic self portraits you have sent in!
“We have started putting them up at the front of school and will be adding more. Have you spotted yourself yet?
You may also want to watch:
“If you haven’t sent us a self portrait, there’s still time and plenty of room on our chain.”
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'