LETTER: Soham homes plan is the most ‘sensible’ in recent years
I was very surprised to read that Cllr Geoffrey Woollard, was opposed to an application for 92 houses on land at The Shade in Soham.
This application must surely be the most sensible of all, over the last few years being situated adjacent to the New Shade School. It gives access to the school without infringing the new dropping off problem.
Is this the same Geoffrey Woollard I wonder who a few years ago applied to build a whole new town on his land in the middle of those lovely rolling hills just south of Newmarket.
“The pot calling the kettle black” comes to mind.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 8 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 9 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 10 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months