LETTER: ‘I would rather cuddle a dog than some humans I’ve met’
Who does Pamela Clarke think she is? (Standard May 26).
She complains about dogs being allowed into shops, hotels and pubs etc as if it were a mortal sin.
It is obvious that she doesn’t like dogs anyway but uses the hygiene aspect as an excuse.
Dander and dog dander are merely minute flakes of skin that Pamela Clarke herself sheds every minute of the day - no different to dandruff.
As a dog owner I can safely say I would rather cuddle one of them than some human exhibits I’ve met.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools