Let us play - children enjoy fun in Ely Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This week saw the start of the Ely Cathedral holiday drop in sessions for children.
Monday’s event saw a good crowd of children and their parents pop in to enjoy a host of fun activities in the cathedral.
There was brass rubbing, puzzles, Duplo, colouring, story books and puzzles.
The sessions are held every Monday and Wednesday from 10am to midday throughout the school holidays and they are free to join.
The next sessions will be held on August 8, 10, 15, 17, 22,and 24.
You may also want to watch:
For further details telephone the Director of Education, Sally Newton on 01353 660332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry