Tributes pour in for former Witchford Village College French teacher who was killed in Arbury Road moped crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Online tributes have poured in for the former Witchford Village College teacher Lesley Bello Hernandez who was killed in the Arbury Road crash on Wednesday.
Jack O’Donnell, 25, of Tempsford Avenue, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, is also charged with causing death while driving unlicensed and causing death while driving uninsured.
Lesley Bello-Hernandez, 67, of Ashvale, Cambridge, was walking along Arbury Road at about 2.10pm when she was involved in a collision with a moped.
She was treated by paramedics but died at the scene.
A 19-year-old woman was also arrested after the incident but has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
O’Donnell is due to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court this morning (February 15).
Anyone who has dash-cam footage of the collision or saw the incident is asked to report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report or call police on 101 quoting incident 232 of February 13.
- 1 'I feel alive for the first time': Slimmer lost half his body weight in lockdown
- 2 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 6 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 7 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 8 Matt’s 46-day charity cycle from Burwell to Istanbul raises over £2,000
- 9 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed