Ladies Week At The Old Palace In Ely
SUE Ryder Care is treating the ladies in March – to help raise more than half a million pounds for multiple sclerosis, brain injury and cancer sufferers. The charity, based at The Old Palace on Cathedral Green, has enrolled soldiers in uniform, pampering
SUE Ryder Care is treating the ladies in March - to help raise more than half a million pounds for multiple sclerosis, brain injury and cancer sufferers.
The charity, based at The Old Palace on Cathedral Green, has enrolled soldiers in uniform, pampering experts and even jewellery enthusiasts for a packed Ladies Week to help reach its annual fundraising target.
Members of the 25 Engineer Regiment from Waterbeach Barracks, and 43 Headquarters and Support Squadron will cook and serve the ladies a two-course lunch after a drinks reception.
Imagine Health Spa near King's Lynn staff will be on hand to offerskincare and beauty advice, whilst shopaholics will be entertained by a Glamour Galore fashion, beauty and activities fair at The Old Palace.
You may also want to watch:
March 9: Imagine Health and Spa, spa package for �95
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 4 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 5 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 6 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 7 Prosecuted drone pilot breached Civil Aviation Authority regulations
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 10 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
March 10: Jewellery from Around the World talk, 1.30pm. Tickets �5
March 11: Fashion Show at 7.30pm, with Catherine Jane, 7.30pm. Tickets �10.
March 12: Ladies Lunch cooked and served by soldiers from Waterbeach Barracks. Tickets �35.
March 13: Pampering Workshop, 10.30am, tickets �5.
March 14: Glamour Galore fair, 10am-3pm. Free entry.
Hayley Newton of Sue Ryder Care celebrates the launch of Ladies Week.
Photo: HELEN DRAKE 0025HD0209