Artwork on show at King’s Ely Senior’s spring exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Art and design students at King’s Ely Senior are showcasing their work to the public this month.
The annual spring art exhibition will feature work produced by students in Year nine through to 13.
The young artists will show a variety of fine art, fashion and textiles, sculpture and photography.
Alison Rhodes, director of art at King’s Ely Senior, said: “This is a wonderful opportunity for students to showcase examples of their work and to celebrate their success as a department.
“We look forward to welcoming lots of members of the public along to the exhibition.”
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is free to attend and held at the King’s Ely Senior Art Department, which is accessed from The Gallery, near Ely Cathedral.
The event runs from Friday March 16 to Wednesday March 28. It is open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- 1 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 2 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 3 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 4 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Pool memories and 60s celebrities - a nostalgic step back in time
- 7 Letter: Who's been pinching my dog biscuits?
- 8 Young writer's 'wonderful' poem wins competition
- 9 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
The private viewing is on March 16 from 4-6.30pm.