Artwork on show at King’s Ely Senior’s spring exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Art and design students at King’s Ely Senior are showcasing their work to the public this month.
The annual spring art exhibition will feature work produced by students in Year nine through to 13.
The young artists will show a variety of fine art, fashion and textiles, sculpture and photography.
Alison Rhodes, director of art at King’s Ely Senior, said: “This is a wonderful opportunity for students to showcase examples of their work and to celebrate their success as a department.
“We look forward to welcoming lots of members of the public along to the exhibition.”
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is free to attend and held at the King’s Ely Senior Art Department, which is accessed from The Gallery, near Ely Cathedral.
The event runs from Friday March 16 to Wednesday March 28. It is open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 9 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 10 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
The private viewing is on March 16 from 4-6.30pm.