Artwork on show at King’s Ely Senior’s spring exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Art and design students at King’s Ely Senior are showcasing their work to the public this month.
The annual spring art exhibition will feature work produced by students in Year nine through to 13.
The young artists will show a variety of fine art, fashion and textiles, sculpture and photography.
Alison Rhodes, director of art at King’s Ely Senior, said: “This is a wonderful opportunity for students to showcase examples of their work and to celebrate their success as a department.
“We look forward to welcoming lots of members of the public along to the exhibition.”
The exhibition is free to attend and held at the King’s Ely Senior Art Department, which is accessed from The Gallery, near Ely Cathedral.
The event runs from Friday March 16 to Wednesday March 28. It is open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- 1 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 2 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 3 Take a look inside £600,000 period home with 'outstanding charm'
- 4 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 5 Santas learn how to put the Ho Ho Ho into Christmas
- 6 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 7 New deadline for £6m crematorium decision
- 8 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 9 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 10 Cambridge 'knife-wielder' arrested
The private viewing is on March 16 from 4-6.30pm.