Artwork on show at King’s Ely Senior’s spring exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Art and design students at King’s Ely Senior are showcasing their work to the public this month.
The annual spring art exhibition will feature work produced by students in Year nine through to 13.
The young artists will show a variety of fine art, fashion and textiles, sculpture and photography.
Alison Rhodes, director of art at King’s Ely Senior, said: “This is a wonderful opportunity for students to showcase examples of their work and to celebrate their success as a department.
“We look forward to welcoming lots of members of the public along to the exhibition.”
The exhibition is free to attend and held at the King’s Ely Senior Art Department, which is accessed from The Gallery, near Ely Cathedral.
The event runs from Friday March 16 to Wednesday March 28. It is open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 3 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 4 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 5 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 6 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 9 LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: You have your say
- 10 Rough sleeping injunctions are ‘positive’ say council
The private viewing is on March 16 from 4-6.30pm.