King’s Barbers show they are a cut above the rest with track suits gift to Witchford Colts U12’s
- Credit: Archant
When you’re a group of youngsters enjoying regular football as everyone knows the costs can soon mount.
For Witchford Colts FC U12’s that has become less of a problem thanks to the generosity of an Ely barber.
Last week some of the Colts team went to a say a big thank you to King’s Barbers in Ely for their sponsorship of the squad’s tracksuits.
Manager Alfie Oakman said: “On behalf of the club and team, I want to say a massive thank you to King’s for their kind donation.
“I think nearly all of the boys in the team visit regularly for haircuts so they absolutely loved the logo being on the front and back of their tracksuits!
You may also want to watch:
“The boys look very smart when I coach them which are fantastic to see.”
He added: “I would also like to say a big thanks to our supplier 3Q sports for designing and supplying the Adidas team wear.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told