Kick your life into touch with a free health trainer service in Ely, Burwell, Soham and Sutton
- Credit: Archant
Top up your fruit and vegetables and start exercising to make healthy living your goal with the help of a free health trainer service in the Ely area.
Classes are running at Burwell, Soham, Ely and Sutton.
Caroline Johnson, of Everyone Health, said: “Our health trainer team offer free one to one appointments for individuals that are 16 plus who have a desire to create a healthier lifestyle, improve wellbeing, lose weight and become more physically active.
“We offer an holistic approach to improving the health of local communities by delivering integrated, dynamic and bespoke prevention and treatment solutions.
“Our mission is to provide an accessible service that helps increase knowledge of healthier lifestyles and choices we make.
“Our team can help you to identify and address any changes before they become a problem, so that you can continue to enjoy life as you want to.
“We work closely with other services in Cambridgeshire to improve health, wellbeing and weight loss.”
- 1 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 2 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 3 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 4 Quick-thinking officer who stopped man jumping onto A14 honoured
- 5 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 6 Here’s what you can expect at Ely Folk Festival 2022
- 7 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 8 Take a look inside £600,000 period home with 'outstanding charm'
- 9 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 10 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
Initial appointments are at:
• Burwell sports centre, Mondays 9.30am to 1.30pm.
• Soham Children Centre, Tuesdays 1pm to 6pm.
• Ely library, Thursdays 9.30am to 6pm.
• Priors Field Surgery, Sutton, Fridays 2.30pm to 6pm.
Everyone Health is commissioned by Cambridgeshire County Council and delivers the integrated lifestyle service.
It offers things like adult and child weight management, chair based exercise, health walks, health coach, health trainer clinics and falls clinics.
The services are free and people can be referred by their GP or they can self-refer.
The mission is to create a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of local communities.
• For information and an appointment contact Change Point on 0333 005 0093.