Katie Price mistakes BBC Look East presenter for Natalie Cassidy
- Credit: Instagram/Katie Price
Reality TV star Katie Price has mistaken a Cambridgeshire BBC news weather presenter for EastEnders legend Natalie Cassidy.
The former glamour model took to Instagram to point out BBC Look East presenter Gillian Brown’s uncanny resemblance to the English actor.
“Oh my god, how much does that look like Sonia Jackson,” said the Pricey to her 2.6million followers as she was getting her hair done.
“[Sonia] was in EastEnders, well Natalie Cassidy... but oh my god.”
The 43-year-old filmed the TV screen, showing big Cambridgeshire cities such as Cambridge and nearby Peterborough.
In 2018, the famous mother-of-five visited the Cambridge Union and was welcomed by “warm applause”, according to Cambridgeshire Live.
You may also want to watch:
She was in town to give a speech in defence of celebrity culture alongside Geordie Shore star Chloe Ferry.
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 3 'Support this local attraction,’ MP urges on museum visit
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 9 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 10 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire