K3 could style a home for U2
SISTERS Karen Kerridge and Fiona Sandland will offer a top-class interior design service when they move their business to Ely in the new year. Styling your home can add thousands to the sale price, says Karen of K3 Interior Design, which offers a prope
SISTERS Karen Kerridge and Fiona Sandland will offer a top-class interior design service when they move their business to Ely in the new year.
"Styling your home can add thousands to the sale price," says Karen of K3 Interior Design, which offers a property styling service for home-owners and developers who are thinking about selling their homes.
Karen and Fiona are both qualified interior designers and in the past they have trained with design guru, Ann Maurice, whose home presentation advice is seen by millions in television's House Doctor programme.
K3, currently based in Newmarket, has gone from strength-to-strength with a very successful 2006 prompting a move to larger premises in Ely at the end of January.
"We have had a consistently positive response from clients, estate agents and developers who have used our services and reaped the financial rewards," says joint director Fiona.
"There is evidence to suggest that a professionally styled property can increase the value by between 10 and 15 per cent. For a small outlay, you could achieve a significant return on your property and sell it faster," said Karen.
- 1 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 2 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 3 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 4 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
- 5 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 6 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 7 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 8 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 9 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 10 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
Potential buyers want the best value for their money, say the sisters and believe that buyers will know if they like a home or not within the first few minutes of viewing.
"Property styling can benefit anyone considering selling or renting. Whether you have a property already on the market, but are struggling to get offers, or just want to add the 'wow' factor to your existing home, we can offer professional and unbiased layout and styling advice," said Fiona.
"Property staging is not expensive and it is a wise investment in which the cost is often recuperated in the sale of the property. We offer a complete service ranging from a 'walk-through verbal analysis' to full implementation making use of existing furniture, advise on colour schemes, room layouts, de-cluttering and even total renovation to present your home in its best possible light."
INFORMATION: contact Karen Kerridge or Fiona Sandland on 07831 833775 or visit the web site at www.k3interiors.co.uk.